The Central Government of India Releases National Strategy on Blockchain
The Central Government of India is turning its focus towards the decentralized digital fintech innovation. Their efforts to introduce Cryptocurrency and the Regulation of Official Digital Currency Bill prove it. It is being introduced for a number of reasons.
According to our sources, another key stride in this direction has already been taken. The Central Government of India has now issued National Strategy on Blockchain.
This strategy has been devised and released by the Government of India, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), January 2021.
Those who are planning to invest in this domain of finance for income in the future need to know about it in detail. This is exactly what this post going to inform you about.
In case you are looking for a new crypto asset to invest in 2021, this is going to be a series of articles for you to learn about the National Strategy on Blockchain before you invest in LPNT, a multi-utility token based on ERC20 protocol of Ethereum blockchain.
What Will You Learn About?
Is this the question of doing rounds in your mind? You are on the money if your answer is yes to the question asked.
Coming to the point, given below is the list of everything this series of articles will guide you about the National Strategy On Blockchain issued by the Central Government of India.
Table of Contents That You Will Learn In Detail About:
- Overview of blockchain technology and applications:
- Introduction to blockchain technology.
- The importance of blockchain technology.
- Architectural options.
- Potential blockchain applications of national interest.
- Value addition for blockchain in E-governance.
- Global efforts.
- National scenario.
- Challenges to the adoption of blockchain technology:
- Technological challenges.
- Legal challenges in adoption in India.
- SWOT analysis.
- Roadmap for blockchain technology adoption.
- National level blockchain framework.
- Integration of important national-level services to the blockchain:
- Multi-institutional COE for national-level blockchain framework and collaborating organizations.
- Conclusions/recommendations towards implementing national-level blockchain framework.
Those who are searching for a new crypto asset to invest in (like LPNT, a multi-utility ERC20 token), must understand the role of blockchain technology in the government’s system.
Correct and full education about it will help you learn about the way you can leverage the potential of this distributed ledger technology in all walks of life.
More importantly, you will learn about the role it plays to help you earn in the domain of decentralized finance.
Keep coming back to our website on regular basis for seeking education about it in detail.
In case of any doubt, chat with the support team or shoot an email at [email protected] any time. Our support team will be more than happy to be your guide in this regard.
Got a question running in your mind?
We are waiting for your message!